Unsupported Browser Warning
You are using a web browser that has not been tested on this site. To ensure an optimal experience, please use latest version of either Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge web browsers. Thank you.


Well Report Forms

The Water Well Report Form
The Resource Protection Report Form
Instructions: A licensed driller must sign the printed form before it is returned to the Dept. of Ecology.

"Existing Water Well" Report Packet

If your well was constructed prior to 1971, a well report may not exist. If it does not, you may order an "existing well report" packet. Before requesting this packet, please exhaust all avenues to find the ORIGINAL well report. Places to check include your local county health district, this Ecology Well Report Web Site and the original well driller (if known). Please DO NOT request this packet if an original well report exists.

To request this packet contact the Well Construction & Licensing Office at wclo@ecy.wa.gov.

Drilling/Decommissioning Wells Form

If you are intending to drill or decommission a well, go to the Notice of Intent Application Forms web page.